Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello All! First Post

Hi all,

So, I realize that some of you may know me and some of you may not...either way I thought I'd do a welcome/get to know me post.

My name is Lauren, I was born in 1996 and I am currently struggling a lot with my weight.

I am 5'3" ish and as of 3 days ago, I weigh 190 lbs...my heaviest weight ever.

I have gained a lot of weight in the past 2 years since my sister passed away of cancer, and even more recently due to the loss of my grandmother 1 week ago. She was very dear to me and we were very close and I miss her a lot.

I am leaving for uni this august to Liverpool, England to study music and become a performer.

My goal is to do what I love which is singing and voice acting, but I feel like my weight is holding me back A LOT due to confidence issues which are very obviously important to this career.

Anywayyyy this blog is dedicated to me turning my life around and getting myself to where I was 3-4 years ago at 137 lbs and then down to my goal which is 120 lbs.

I currently use a fitness app called My Fitness Pal and that inspired me to make this blog. Everyone on this blog are amazing, lovely, supportive people and it's honestly such an amazing community to join even if you are already at your goal weight, or you want to bulk up.
If you'd like to be my friend on MFP, you can add me here but please add a message with your friend request or else it will get ignored or deleted.

Today is day 3 for me, but starting tomorrow, I will be posting pictures and recipes of all the food I make and eat, as well as my gym tips (I am going to the gym 5 days a week).

Thanks for all the support so far, I'm so appreciative and excited to start this journey and meet new people along the way that are in the same boat as me and understand where I'm coming from.

Love y'all

xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment