Saturday, April 26, 2014

All U Can Eat / Tanpopo Review

So last night my boyfriend and I decided that we'd go out to a nice dinner because we don't go out for really nice sit-down dinners.

Tanpopo (the restaurant we went to) is located in our favourite area (English Bay) and is a fancy upstairs type environment.

This was a "planned cheat meal", but I actually did pretty well and stayed away form the rice and sugary things. I went for the all meat, sashimi and bbq and the food was so-so. It wasn't great for the price ($30 per person) especially since we live in the biggest sushi city in the world probably.

None the less, it was a nice night and I even skipped the DQ Blizzard he insisted we get afterwards.

It is now Saturday afternoon, and I am enjoying my family's leftover wonton soup from the Chinese food they ordered while I was out last night (if you know me at all, you'll know I can't resist Chinese food...especially sweet and sour pork.......) Anywhooo I didn't get any and there was none left (thank god!) but I am content with this soup.

For breakfast this morning, I actually attempted juicing.  It was pretty good!

1 small apple
1 large carrot
1/8 med pineapple
1/2 med cucumber

I also added 1 scoop of this vanilla rice protein powder stuff, but it tasted HORRIBLE so I scooped it out as best I could luckily before I mixed it in.

Lots of people on MFP have been requesting I do a haul video from my trip to Walmart, so I am going to do that after my lunch.

Love y'all! Thanks for the support

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment