Friday, April 25, 2014

Good Morning & WLJ Before Pic &Weight Update & Gym

Good morning, lovelies!

It's 10 am and I have woken up on my sleep-in day (every second friday, or every day 2 for me at school) to go to the gym!

I know it's a bit soon to be weighing myself, but a lot of people have been doubting my weight so I decided I would weigh myself first thing when I wake up, after pee, and before consuming and form of liquid/solid. This morning I weighed 188.8 lbs.

This is my third day in a row at the gym, which I'm actually really proud about considering I only just started going back to the gym this week and I went into full force right away and my body and I both seem totally fine with the pace I'm going at!

My plan is to go to the gym every day from monday-friday for at least 40 mins-1 hour depending on how my body feels, and then increase that when I feel ready.

So far it's mostly been running on elliptical at 5.5 for 1 min, then sprinting at 7.2 for 1 min, repeat x10

I did a bit of HIIT in the backyard yesterday, but I got very tired about 10 mins through and decided it was enough for the day. I probably could've kept going, but I didn't want to strain my body.

Anywhoo, I thought I'd post my first every pre-weight loss journey photo this morning. I just took it now, and I am VERY uncomfortable with it.

I've being getting SO much positive feedback from my clothed (or at least mostly clothed LOL!) photos on MFP that I thought I'd 'yolo' this one and just post it.

Every successful weight loss story has a 'before' and an 'after'...so here's my 'before'. Also, you should check out this girl's blog post! She's my friend on MFP and it's AMAZING!

Love you guys, I've already had several friend requests and messages since yesterday!

Xoxo, Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment